Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gandhi

This quote is definetely something I would expect Gandhi to say. I personally don't believe in praying for I do not believe in a religion, but in this case he could mean more then just praying to a god. He could just mean praying to himself or meditating. He is a pacifist so of course his greatest weapon would be something nonviolent, but that's ok because I agree with that. I think diplomacy will get everybody farther in life and in this world then war and violence. But even the world's greatest countries, even america, can be immature and succumb to the temptation of war. I guess it's in human nature, but Gandhi has proven we don't have to be that way. But the world has been like this since the begining of time, and I doubt it would change now. Eventually war will kill us all, unless everyone became like Gandhi, but like I said I doubt that would happen. It's only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment