Friday, January 25, 2013

Current Events; Drunk Driving

Around 6 P.M, a little kid was hit by a drunk driver in a neighborhood. The Teenager did not have a drivers license, is age 17, and he drove over a curb. He was looking for his phone when he jump a curb and hit a little boy on his bike. They took him to the hospital where he died. The reason this story interests me was because not only did it happen in my neighborhood, it happened 30 mins before I left my house to go MMA trainning, and I saw all the police and KSAT people there. It kind of scares me knowing that it just recently happened, it was a little kid, and it happened EXTREAMELY close to my house. I did not know the teenager nor the child, but i would not be surprised if some of my friends did know him. Here's the link for more information:

http://www.ksat.com/news/San-Antonio-boy-riding-bike-killed-by-suspected-drunk-teen-driver/-/478452/18273074/-/14rxa1m/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment