Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Marcus Aurelius

This quote is hard for me to say something about it. It's almost like saying that everything that is, isn't. Almost like how we think of what something is and what it really is are two different things. I like the everything is an opinion part of this quote. It reminds me of elementary, learning the difference between fact and opinion. I understood the difference almost imediately. My friends however thought they knew the difference, but they really didn't. Especially since I got into an arguement one time with my friend, and he was saying that someone who is stupid is a fact, not an opinion, and I objected saying there was no way that you can prove that (keep in mind I was in elementary). I think that the concept of fact and opinion is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment